Florida DCF License Number: C08AL0124
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FUMPers provides our community with a loving, enriching, high quality, and affordable learning environment for children aged six weeks to 5 years old.
The mission of FUMPers is to:
- Provide high quality child care for young children
- Offer an age appropriate program with an emphasis on learning through play
- Nurture children of all faiths in a loving Christian environment
- Foster a sense of community
FUMPers (First United Methodist Preschool) is a preschool and child care facility for infants to 5 years of age. We offer low classroom ratios and a friendly facility perfect for introducing young hearts and minds to schooling. We are licensed by the state of Florida (C08AL0124).
Religious Philosophy of First United Methodist Preschool
FUMPers is a Christian school that is open to children and families of all faiths. Our message is that God loves us and looks after us. We should follow God’s example by loving each other and looking out for one another. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender or national origin. Christian values and attitudes will be practiced, although specific religious doctrine is not a major emphasis of the curriculum.
FUMPers is known for:
- Small class sizes
- A creative and stimulating program that is age appropriate
- Bright, cheerful classrooms and a positive atmosphere
- A shady playground with a variety of outdoor play equipment
- Experienced and certified caring staff
- Hands-on experiences and individualized teaching
Monthly Full Day Tuition (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.):
- Little Lambs (under 14 months old) $800/month
Children moved from Little Lambs to Swimming Fish between 13-15 months old based on development.
- Swimming Fish (DOB 9/2/15-14 months) $695/month
- Cottontails (DOB 9/2/14-9/1/15) - $625/month
- Ladybugs (DOB 9/2/13-9/1/14) - $605/month
- Busy Bees (DOB 9/2/12-9/1/13) (VPK-Full Day Wrap) - $365/month
- Busy Bees (VPK-Half Day Wrap) $200/month
- Busy Bees (VPK ONLY) - FREE
• 10% sibling discount on tuition (applies only to oldest child).
If you would like to schedule a tour please call (352) 213-0357 or fill out the form below! We would love to show you our facilities and have you meet our staff.
419 NE First Street
Gainesville, FL 32601